TechSmith’s Camtasia is a complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen videos. It is easy-to-use, affordable, and is the quickest and most effective way for you to communicate. Easily record your screen to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk.
Click here to go to the promo page on TechSmith’s website. Enter your correct email address to receive the serial key of Camtasia Studio 3.1.3. You can upgrade it to the latest version that is 5.0 at a concessional rate of for just 88 Â£ (New version is 176 Â£).
I think this promo will be for a short period, so hurry up and download it before it is closed.
Camtasia Studio 3.1 Features:
- Capture everything you see on your screen.
- Edit and enhance the videos – pinpoint cursor movements with special visual effects, perform sophisticated moves such as highlighting, zooming, and panning, and even record what you draw on the screen.
- Share in the industry-standard AVI and streaming media formats.
- Side-by-side display that allows users to determine the dimensions of the camera and screen video windows to provide emphasis and focus the viewerâ€™s attention.
- Flash 8 support with direct publishing to FLV that ensures bullet-proof delivery of any content for any audience via the ubiquitous Flash player.
- Section 508-compliant open captioning that makes content more accessible and more memorable. Users can add their own text captioning, import speaker notes from PowerPoint, or paste in text from any document.
- Interactivity and quizzing enhancements that allow instructors to embed questions into their multimedia content and to receive feedback via email without requiring a Learning Management System (LMS).
- QuickTime 7 and H.264 support in Camtasia Studio that delivers the industryâ€™s highest quality video with spectacular compression for customers who want to publish their content in the QuickTime format.
- Third-party Project Streamer hosting so individuals can easily share their content online with others by simply emailing or posting a link to a website. The option to upload a video from within Camtasia Studio is now available and users can choose which of their videos they want to make available for public viewing.